The Quantum Paradigm: A New Epoch and a New Ethic in Health Care
Daniel J. Thompson, PhD,APA-CCP
The Quantum Paradigm: A New Epoch and a New Ethic in Health Care: A discussion of ethical challenges and how practitioners’ own emotional and psychological health affects patients, which is often communicated to the patient transrationally and unconsciously.
Lunch Seminar: Daniel Thompson, PhD, will speak on how practitioners’ own emotional and psychological health affects patients, which is often communicated to the patient transrationally and unconsciously.
- Understand the basic elements that set the quantum revolution in motion.
- Understand the changing view of reality brought on by the quantum paradigm.
- Understand how the new worldview expands and transcends our standard conceptualization of health and healthcare.
- Understand how medical and mental health practitioners and their staffs have a systemic/group/milieu effect on patients that is much more powerful than previously understood.
- Understand how practitioners' own emotional and psychological health affects patients, which is often communicated to the patient transrationally and unconsciously.
- Understand that patients' emotional and mental lives have a more direct effect on physical conditions than we ever thought possible previously.
CME: The UT Health San Antonio School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The UT Health San Antonio School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accept certificates of attendance for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Healthcare professionals receiving a certificate of attendance should consult with their licensing board for information on applicability and acceptance.
†This presentation meets the Texas Medical Board criteria for formal continuing medical education involving the study of medical ethics and/or professional responsibility.
CEU: The Ecumenical Center is approved by the State of Texas to provide continuing education for LPC, LMFT and Social Workers. The evening lecture is approved for 1 CEU and the luncheon keynote is approved for 1.5 CEU.
This resource list brings together websites, videos, audio recordings, books, and articles to supplement the workshop and lecture.